Less than three weeks left before noms for the QSR Media Sandhurst Awards close
Eligible brands can nominate for a maximum of 5 categories.
Three weeks are left before nominations for this year's QSR Media Sandhurst Awards, happening on 18 October 2021, close.
Brands can nominate in five of the categories below:
- Best Digital Initiative – For fast food and fast casual restaurants who utilize digital platforms and technology to improve their brand experience. This includes initiatives to connect with customers online through social platforms like Facebook and Instagram, as well as anything from brand specific-ordering apps to in-store technology solutions designed to improve customer service.
- Best Brand Transformation – For fast food and fast casual restaurants who have recently undergone a revamp. This could include anything from a new look for stores and restaurants or improved brand design that delivers a completely new brand experience.
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative - For fast food and fast casual restaurants who think beyond profits. We’re looking for the best initiative of the last 12 months, which could include anything from a new environmentally friendly approach to business to giving back to the community through charities.
- Best Marketing Campaign - For fast food and fast casual restaurants who have launched major and minor marketing campaigns in the past 12 months. We’re looking for the most successful campaigns in terms of innovation and reception.
- Best New Concept - For fast food and fast casual restaurants who have been up and running for 5 years or less, offering hot new concepts in the limited serve arena. This could include brands that attempt to serve new offerings as well as utilizing new and innovative ways to cater to the consumer.
- Rising Star - For executives under 30 years of age. This award aims to recognise and reward an individual's contribution.
- Best Innovation – Food and Beverage – For fast food and fast casual restaurants who strive to provide creative new offerings for their customers. This may include limited time offerings, unique flavour combinations, or new items.
- Best Innovation – Health – For fast food and fast casual restaurants who strive to provide new healthy ways for their customers to dine, this may include healthy menu options, or even one off health-related promotions.
- Best Sustainability Initiative – For fast food or fast casual restaurants who have made great strides in the push for sustainable options in the foodservice industry.
- Best Loyalty Program - For fast food and fast casual restaurants who have unique and innovative rewards scheme that has resulted in increased customer retention and customer referral.
- Best Customer Experience - This award is given to brands that have raised the bar in enhancing its in-store, off-premise or at-home customer experience and successfully elevating consumers' interactions with the business.
- Best COVID Initiative - This award recognises fast food and fast casual restaurants who have demonstrated initiatives or activations in direct response to the challenges presented by the pandemic.
- Special Recognition Award - QSR Media will recognise either an individual or organisation for an outstanding achievement during the course of the year.
- Squad of the Year - For quick service and fast casual food operator teams that have developed an excellent internal culture that has seen impressive outcomes.
- 2021 Multi-Site Restaurant of the Year - The award is presented to a fast food or fast casual restaurant who have shown exemplary accomplishments resulting in major advances in the quick service restaurant industry. Nominations for any other QSR Media Award category automatically qualifies the nominated brand for this category.
Solidify your place as one of the industry's top brands - join us at the QSR Media Sandhurst Awards, click here to nominate!