This is more than half of the chain’s store network.
Oliver’s Real Food has reopened 14 of its outlets, the company said in an announcement sent to the ASX.
Starting 11 May, ten stores in NSW and four stores in VIC will resume operations with reduced hours.
“The results of trading will be reviewed, and the rest of the network re-opened as soon as practical,” the company said.
The stores and reduced hours are listed below:
• Chinderah NSW: 7am-3pm
• Ferry Park NSW: 7am till 3pm
• Coffs Harbour NSW: 7am till 3pm
• Port Macquarie NSW: 7am till 3pm
• Bulahdelah NSW : 7am-3pm
• Hexham NSW: 6am till 2pm Mon – Friday, Sat - Sun 8am till 3pm
• Wyong Northbound NSW: 7am till 3pm
• Wyong Southbound NSW: 7am till 3pm
• Goulburn NSW: 7am-3pm
• Gundagai NSW: 7am-3pm
• Wallan Northbound Vic: 6am-3pm Mon/Sun
• Officer Outbound Vic: 6am-3pm Mon/Sun
• Geelong North Vic: 6am-3pm Mon/Sun
• Penn-Link Inbound Vic: 6am-3pm Mon/Sun
Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.