Four people suffered from food poisoning after eating contaminated tuna salad at a cafe in Sydney CBD.
Sydney CBD worker Simone Du Toit told the Daily Telegraph she felt sick within 15 minutes of eating the tuna salad from Soul Origin Cafe.
The victims fell ill after eating their takeaway order from Soul Origin Cafe. They complained of dizziness, nausea, skin rashes, and tingling in the mouth. The contamination of the tuna might have been due to mishandling in its source in Thailand, according to experts.
Soul Origin changed tuna brands after the incident. General manager Chris Marvis was "very confident" they were not to blame for the contamination.
Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.