About this Position – Retail Leasing Executive
We are looking for an absolute superstar to work with our Development Agents and Franchise Partners on all facets of leasing including site selection, advising on commercial terms and assisting with the negotiation of heads of agreements and leases, market mapping and analytics, issue management and dispute resolution.
Reporting to the Head of Development, the successful Retail Leasing Executive will continue to develop key relationships with internal and external stakeholders whilst ensuring the ongoing success of our dynamic brand.
• Managing the day to day of leasing including ensuring that all new restaurant opening procedures are completed in a timely manner
• Working with our Development Agents on site selection and negotiation of commercial terms
• Working with our Leasing Administrator and external legal team on lease negotiation
• Building relationships with National Landlords
• Managing disputes by advising franchise partners on courses of action available to them to resolve issues direct with a landlord
• Strategically network planning through data analysis of our existing network and identifying potential opportunities
• Day to day management of our leasing administrator
• Monitoring and compliance of relevant industry and franchising legislation
• Internal reporting
The key success in this role is communication and stakeholder Management. We are a fast-moving organisation who thrives on collaboration and team work. You will need to be able to work in collaboration with our team of Development Agents to get the best outcome for the business and the Franchise Partner.
About our new Retail Leasing Executive – You?
Above all, we are looking for someone who gets stuff done. We can’t stress enough; this is a fast-paced role and you need to move quickly to be able to keep up.
This person will:
• Be client and customer focused – Franchise partners are our clients and everything we do is done with them and our customers in mind
• Have exceptional attention to detail
• Be a people person and be able to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
• Be a great multi-tasker
• Be organised and able to manage your own workload
• Be a team player
• Be energetic and passionate – we move at an incredible pace and we need you to be able to keep up
• Be confident with stakeholder management
• Use your skills, common sense and initiative
• Share our humanitarian values and be passionate about making a difference in the world
• Not be a d***head – please refer to above policy
• Be proactive and embrace change
We are looking for someone with 3-5 years’ experience in Retail Leasing Administration. Retail and Franchise experience is preferred.
If this sounds like the role for you, hurry up and apply because we can’t wait to meet you! Until then, we’ll keep your desk warm in our Surry Hills office.