Mad Mex is on the lookout for Savvy, Vibrant & Passionate Leaders to manage our Corporate Mad Mex restaurants located in and around Sydney.
* Lead & inspire your team
* Competitive Salary + Bonus Program
* FREE Lunch!
Mad Mex is the leader in Baja Mexican food with over 70 restaurants located across Australia & New Zealand. We strive to give our customers the best tasting Mexican food by using only the freshest ingredients, authentic Mexican spices & marinades, low fat recipes and cooking techniques that deliver big bold flavours! Our commitment to quality and to our people combined with our passion for “Food with Attitude” are key to our success.
We're looking for experienced Restaurant Managers to manage the day to day operations of our corporately owned Mad Mex restaurants located in and around Sydney.
A Corporate Business Manager at Mad Mex is the point person for every facet of our restaurant’s operations. Need to add some great people to your team? Need to drive your sales with some great local area marketing? Need to high-tail it to the supermarket for some fresh avocados because you underestimated our amigos love of guacamole? It's all on you.
We call our managers Business Managers because the business is exactly what they're responsible for. Each week you'll be forecasting sales, managing stock, driving your team, and first and foremost building your business by delivering fantastic service and the World's Best Burritos.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
* Previous experience as a restaurant manager.
* A hands on, can-do attitude. Our managers really need to work like owners, focusing most of their efforts on running an amazing restaurant rather than spending hours upon hours in admin work. We work on the line with our teams, doing opens, closes, and everything in between.
* A passion for great Mexican food and the Latin culture - and the drive to bring this to our customers, our amigos. You will need to be innovative and able to champion local area marketing ideas.
* A strong aptitude for the numbers. You'll have full accountability for sales, labour, and cost of goods results, and will be required to report on them every week. So there needs to be a strong understanding of the figures and what drives them.
* Strong organisational and time management skills. You'll have a lot of balls in the air, and none of them can be dropped!
* Leadership and coaching skills. As a Corporate Business Manager, there is no restaurant owner to fall back on as the overall leader of the team - it's all you my friend. The Mad Mex style of leadership is to build a strong team through ongoing support and development, in an environment that makes our team feel safe and appreciated. Gordon Ramsay would not get a job at Mad Mex!
WHY WORK AT MAD MEX?
* There is more to Mad Mex than you may think. We offer competitive salaries, career progression and a great culture which thrives on our Latin roots and spicy personalities!
* We are growing! We are 10 years in business and now have over 70 restaurants.
* There are plenty of opportunities to build a career with Mad Mex. We offer ongoing training and development to help you achieve your goals.
* You will also be eligible for our bonus program. So when you meet or exceed your targets, you will be rewarded - every month!
* Free Burritos!
Sound a bit daunting? Don’t worry. Mad Mex already has a strong infrastructure in place with robust systems to help you to carry out your duties. You will have a Regional Operations Manager to assist you as well as the helpful team at our Support Office – Accounts, Marketing, IT, Training & HR. And of course your own team of passionate Luchadors!
So if you think you have the goods and enjoy working with friendly people & great food in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere, then we want to hear from you!
Come join the Mad Mex Familia!
To Apply online, click on the link or paste it into your web browser: