As you can see already, we are a passionate business but none of this matters if we’re not out there promoting it and engaging with our customers, particularly on a local level. Reporting to the National Marketing Manager, you will be joining a team of 10 who work across all things National, Regional, Local and Digital Marketing, PR including 3 full time in-house designers.
We are looking for a superstar Marketing Executives to join this team. You will be focused on the Australian business working closely with franchise partners to plan, execute and review local marketing campaigns. This includes new restaurant openings and marketing campaigns across a number different channels including social media, radio, cinema, in-restaurant and sponsorships/promotions.
The responsibilities will include:
• Brand Custodian – you will be responsible for ensuring all local marketing in your region is in line with our brand guidelines
• Day-to-day briefing of content to an in-house Junior Graphic Designer
• Stakeholder management – you will need to build strong relationships with our Development Agents, State Operations Managers and the Franchise Partners in your regions, as well as external agencies & media contacts
• Management of the online project management tool and platforms
• Media Bookings
• Management of warehousing and inventory
• Management of local Facebook campaigns including paid media and reporting
• Franchise Partner Induction Presentations
• Reporting on campaign results
• General Support across the team
About our new Marketing Executives – You?
Above all, we are looking for someone who gets stuff done. We can’t stress enough; this is a fast paced role and you need to move quickly to be able to keep up.
This person will:
• Be client and customer focused – Franchise partners are our clients and everything we do is done with them and our customers in mind.
• Give up their seat for a customer – this is how much we care about the experience they have at one of our restaurants
• Be a people person and be able to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
• Be a great multi-tasker
• Be organised and able to manage your own workload
• Be creative and bring ideas to the table to grow sales and increase foot traffic
• Be a team player and integrate into the marketing team and wider business
• Be energetic and passionate – we move at an incredible pace and we need you to be able to keep up
• Be confident with stakeholder management
• Use your skills, common sense and initiative
• Share our humanitarian values and be passionate about making a difference in the world
• Not be a d**head – please refer to above policy
• Be proactive and embrace change
We are looking for someone with 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing role (agency or client side). Franchise experience would be great but not a must however experience in paid media campaigns on Facebook is essential.
What can this role offer you? In a generalist marketing role like this, you will learn a lot about all aspects of marketing. You will work with a tight-knit, experienced team of professionals (inside and outside of marketing) and as we continue to grow, there will be plenty of development opportunities if you want them.
We are not a traditional business, so we don’t want traditional people.
If this sounds like the role for you, hurry up and apply because we can’t wait to meet you! Until then, we’ll keep your desk warm in our Surry Hills office.