Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the strategic management of the Human Resources functions across the business. This includes recruitment and attraction strategies, on-boarding, people and performance management, learning and development, rewards and recognition and assurance of legal and employment relations compliance.
While this is a Zambrero centric role, you will assist across the Sam Prince Group, as required, which includes businesses involved in hospitality, aboriginal health, medical services and beverage manufacturing.
The responsibilities will include:
• Developing and maintaining Human Resources tools and templates to guide and assist the Franchise Network across all Human Resources functions including:
o Award Conditions and Compliance
o Performance Management
o Learning and Development
o Retention and Incentive Schemes
• Overseeing Award compliance across the Franchise Network in line with the Vulnerable Workers Bill
• Providing Human Resources advice to Development Agents, State Operations Managers and Franchise Partners across the Franchise Network
• Managing the end to end recruitment process
• Providing advice and assistance to staff and management regarding HR policies and procedures
• Leading the Zambrero culture and driving social activities across the wider group
• Implementing and maintaining Employee Policies and Procedures for Support Office
• Executing the Performance Review process for the Support Office Team, including salary reviews
• Managing learning and development across the business
• Supervising, directing and building the Human Resources Team, as required
About our new Human Resources Manager – You?
Above all, we are looking for someone who gets stuff done. We can’t stress enough; this is a fast paced role and you need to move quickly to be able to keep up.
This person will:
• Be client and customer focused – Franchise Partners are our clients and everything we do is done with them and our customers in mind.
• Give up their seat for a customer – this is how much we care about the experience they have at one of our restaurants
• Be a people person and be able to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
• Be a great multi-tasker
• Be organised and able to manage your own workload
• Be creative and bring ideas to the table
• Be a team player and integrate into the wider business
• Be energetic and passionate – we move at an incredible pace and we need you to be able to keep up
• Be confident with stakeholder management
• Use your skills, common sense and initiative
• Share our humanitarian values and be passionate about making a difference in the world
• Not be a d***head – please refer to above policy
• Be proactive and embrace change
We are looking for someone with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role. QSR experience would be great, but not a must, however experience in franchising is essential.
We are not a traditional business, so we don’t want traditional people.
If this sounds like the role for you, hurry up and apply because we can’t wait to meet you!