QSR Media Op Central Awards 2022
Download Awards Deck
OVERVIEW QSR Media Op Central Awards 2022
The coronavirus pandemic flipped the QSR and fast casual restaurant industry on its head, permanently transforming how business is being done and how people are eating.
As we emerge from this crisis, what has the industry learned and where do we go from here?
This year, QSR Media Conference & Awards is bringing together the industry’s top decision makers for a day filled with insights to inform, inspire and empower multi-site restaurant brands to successfully thrive in the new normal.
To check our conference page and agenda, click here.
Venue: Sofitel Sydney Wentworth
For inquiries, email Rose at email@example.com.
Why you must participate:
Exemplary individuals and restaurant brands will be invited to attend the awards luncheon in Sydney and be celebrated by clients, peers, and colleagues.
Being the only award-giving body for the QSR and fast casual restaurant industry in Australia, winning at the Awards will amplify your brand’s message of being one of the top movers and shakers across food & beverage.
The Awards also serve as an effective means to be featured in our eponymous publication, which reaches the top decision makers across the sector.
Awards Programme Guidelines
• The nomination is open to all multi-site fast food and fast-casual restaurants in Australia.
• Each can nominate for a maximum of 5 categories.
• A team of chosen experts from the fast food and fast-casual restaurant industry will evaluate the nominations based on the documents submitted by entrants.
• Each nomination form is valid for 1 entry only. If you are nominating for several categories, please enter each nomination separately.
• Deadline for the submission of entries is on 19 August 2022 until 7PM.
• The nomination is free of charge.
• The QSR Brand or the company must have a representative attending the QSR Media Op Central Conference & Awards 2022.
• To be eligible for an award, the product/service/initiative must be launched (either in part or full) over the last 12 calendar months (between August 2021 and August 2022).
• The product/service/initiative must not be the subject of a legal challenge or dispute.
HOW TO ENTER?
1. Go to the Nomination page of QSR Media Op Central Awards 2022.
2. Fill out the necessary details about the entrant.
3. Provide the project title and project uniqueness and summary (strictly 500 words or less).
4. You will then receive an email confirmation from the QSR Media Op Central Awards team.
5. Send your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (optional);
6. Submit your entries and supporting documents on or before 19 August 2022.
Note: Each nomination form is valid for 1 entry only. If you are nominating for several categories, please enter each nomination separately.
Uniqueness & Innovation
What makes the project new, unique and innovative?
What are the achievements of the result? What was the impact on your company and stakeholders?
Is this strategy, service or product flexible to changes and progressive opportunities?
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.
Best Digital Initiative – For fast food and fast casual restaurants who utilize digital platforms and technology to improve their brand experience. This includes initiatives to connect with customers online through social platforms like Facebook and Instagram, as well as anything from brand specific-ordering apps to in-store technology solutions designed to improve customer service.
Best Brand Transformation – For fast food and fast casual restaurants who have recently undergone a revamp. This could include anything from a new look for stores and restaurants or improved brand design that delivers a completely new brand experience.
Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative - For fast food and fast casual restaurants who think beyond profits. We’re looking for the best initiative of the last 12 months, which could include anything from a new environmentally friendly approach to business to giving back to the community through charities.
Best Marketing Campaign - For fast food and fast casual restaurants who have launched major and minor marketing campaigns in the past 12 months. We’re looking for the most successful campaigns in terms of innovation and reception.
Best New Concept - For fast food and fast casual restaurants who have been up and running for 5 years or less, offering hot new concepts in the limited serve arena. This could include brands that attempt to serve new offerings as well as utilizing new and innovative ways to cater to the consumer.
Rising Star - For executives under 30 years of age or younger. This award aims to recognise and reward an individual's contribution.
Best Innovation – Food and Beverage – For fast food and fast casual restaurants who strive to provide creative new offerings for their customers. This may include limited time offerings, unique flavour combinations, or new items.
Best Innovation – Health – For fast food and fast casual restaurants who strive to provide new healthy ways for their customers to dine, this may include healthy menu options, or even one off health-related promotions.
Best Sustainability Initiative – For fast food or fast casual restaurants who have made great strides in the push for sustainable options in the foodservice industry.
Best Loyalty Program - For fast food and fast casual restaurants who have unique and innovative rewards scheme that has resulted in increased customer retention and customer referral.
Best Customer Experience - This award is given to brands that have raised the bar in enhancing its in-store, off-premise or at-home customer experience and successfully elevating consumers' interactions with the business.
Best COVID Initiative - This award recognises fast food and fast casual restaurants who have demonstrated initiatives or activations in direct response to the challenges presented by the pandemic.
Best Wellbeing Initiative - This award acknowledges achievements of a company or an individual that has contributed towards workplace wellbeing.
Special Recognition Award - QSR Media will recognise either an individual or organisation for an outstanding achievement during the course of the year.
Squad of the Year - For quick service and fast casual food operator teams that have developed an excellent internal culture that has seen impressive outcomes.
2022 Multi-Site Restaurant of the Year - The award is presented to a fast food or fast casual restaurant who have shown exemplary accomplishments resulting in major advances in the quick service restaurant industry. Nominations for any other QSR Media Awards category automatically qualify the nominated brand for this category.
For more details, contact:
+0416 079 788