Luna Park Sydney's fabulous Retail Food and Beverage Department are currently seeking an exceptional, positive and enthusiastic Part Time Retail Food & Beverage Team Leader to join the team!
Working with the Retail FAB Assistant Manager and FAB Supervisor(s) across multiple outlets, bars and retail vendors you will assist with product, service, sales, and adhering to legislative regulations and company standards. A primary focus of this role is to make sure each shift the team members have sufficient resources to deliver quality service and memorable experiences for our guests. You will also be assisting with coaching and training, cash handling and float management practices.
Beyond having good business acumen, proven leadership and organisational skills, you will bring to the position:
• Previous Team Leader experience in a retail food environment is a definite advantage
• A motivated and organised approach to work, with professionalism, creativity and an eye for detail
• Driven to maximise sales demonstrated through achieving KPI’s
• Good initiative coupled with a strong ability to proactively identify, prioritise and manage multiple tasks, and successfully accomplish objectives in a busy and challenging workplace
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop cooperative working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including guests, management, and a diverse team
• Well developed knowledge of point of sale systems (POS Magic) and computer literacy
• Understanding of and previous training in HACCP and WH&S is desirable.
• Availability to work 3-4 days per week that includes Fri/Sat and Sunday shifts
• Current NSW RSA is essential
• Qualifications in Hospitality or Management and Training are preferred
Your high level of enthusiasm, experience leading a team, exceptional guest service skills and your drive to achieve healthy sales results, combined with your genuine interest in the Hospitality Industry is what it takes to be successful in this role.
Please submit your application supported with a cover letter and CV addressing the above criteria to email@example.com.