1. Nomination is open to all multi-site fast food and fast casual restaurants in Australia and New Zealand.
2. Each can nominate a maximum of 5 categories.
3. A team of chosen experts from the fast food and fast casual restaurant industry will evaluate and rate each applicant based on the documents submitted by nominees.
4. Each nomination form is valid for 1 entry only. If you are nominating for several categories, please enter each entry separately.
5. Deadline for the submission of entries is 3rd May 2017.
6. Nomination is free of charge.
- Best Digital Initiative – For fast food and fast casual restaurants who utilize digital platforms and technology to improve their brand experience. This includes initiatives to connect with customers online through social platforms like Facebook and Instagram, as well as anything from brand specific-ordering apps to in-store technology solutions designed to improve customer service.
- Best Brand Transformation – For fast food and fast casual restaurants who have recently undergone a revamp. This could include anything from a new look for stores and restaurants or improved brand design that delivers a completely new brand experience.
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative - For fast food and fast casual restaurants who think beyond profits. We’re looking for the best initiative of the last 12 months, which could include anything from a new environmentally friendly approach to business to giving back to the community through charities.
- Best Marketing Campaign - For fast food and fast casual restaurants who have launched major and minor marketing campaigns in the past 12 months. We’re looking for the most successful campaigns in terms of innovation and reception.
- Best New Concept - For fast food and fast casual restaurants who have been up and running for 5 years or less, offering hot new concepts in the limited serve arena. This could include brands that attempt to serve new offerings as well as utilizing new and innovative ways to cater to the consumer.
- Rising Star - For executives under 30 years of age. This award aims to recognise and reward an individual's contribution.
- Best Innovation – Food and Beverage – For fast food and fast casual restaurants who strive to provide creative new food and beverage offerings to their customers. This award recognizes chains who come up with unique, outstanding products in a diverse market. May include limited time offerings, unique new flavour ranges, dishes from new cuisines, as well as new twists to the traditional fare.
- Best Innovation – Health – For fast food and fast casual restaurants who strive to provide new healthy ways for their customers to dine, which may include healthy menu options, via nutritional calculators, kilojoule and nutritional information or even one off health related promotions.
- Best Sustainability Initiative – For fast food or fast casual restaurants who have made great strides in the push for sustainable options in the foodservice industry.
- Special Recognition Award - QSR Media will recognise either an individual or organisation for an outstanding achievement during the course of the year.
- Squad of the Year - For quick service and fast casual food operator teams that have developed an excellent internal culture that has seen impressive outcomes.
- 2017 Multi-Site Restaurant of the Year - The award is presented to a fast food or fast casual restaurant who have shown exemplary accomplishments resulting in major advances in the quick service restaurant industry. Nominations for any other QSR Media Award category automatically qualifies the nominated brand for this category.
1. To be eligible for an award, the product/service/initiative must be launched (either in part or full) over the last 12 calendar months (between April 30, 2016 and April 30, 2017).
2. If you have won an award previously for the same product/service/initiative, you are ineligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER?
1. Go to Nomination page of QSR Media Awards 2017;
2. Fill up the necessary details about the entrant;
3. Provide the project title and project uniqueness and summary (strictly 500 words or less);
4. You will then receive an email confirmation from QSR Media Awards team.;
5. Send your supporting documents to email@example.com. This is optional;
6. Submit your entries and supporting documents on or before 3 May 2017.
Note: Each nomination form is valid for 1 entry only. If you are nominating for several categories, please enter each entry separately.
1. Uniqueness & Innovation
What makes the project new, unique and innovative?
What are the achievements of the result? What was the impact to your company and stakeholders?
Is this strategy, service or product flexible to changes and progressive opportunities?